When you visit this website, we may collect your name, e-mail address, phone number, fax number and other information that you provide us. Some information may be automatically collected by our systems.
Use of Information collected
The Firm may use personal information collected through this website for purposes described in this policy, or in connection with services or inquiries about services provided by the Firm. For example, we may use the information to:
• provide services that you request, after you have signed an engagement letter to retain legal services with the Firm;
• respond to your questions about services provided;
• link or combine with other personal information we receive from third parties, to help understand your needs, customize our offerings to those needs and provide you with better services; and
• send you newsletters or updates about services offered by the firm.
Security of Personal Information.
Judith Armstrong LLC takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, use or unauthorized disclosure of your personal information. The firm will not sell your personal information to any third party without your consent, other than as set forth in this policy.
Sharing of Personal Information
The Firm may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
• with your consent;
• with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for the Firm and need access in order to perform their services for the Firm;
• to comply with laws or to respond for lawful requests and legal process, subject to the laws of attorney-client privilege; or
• as part of data that is aggregated and de-identified in a manner that does not identify you.
Opt Out Policy
You may opt-out of promotional e-mails from the Firm should you prefer. To manage your preferences, click here. If you opt-out of promotional e-mail, we may still send e-mail to you concerning any services that we provide or inquiries that you have made.