Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. Judith Armstrong LLC (the “Firm”) may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the website.
2. Access to this Website and making an inquiry concerning legal services does not create an attorney-client relationship until both you and Judith Armstrong LLC have signed an Attorney Retention Letter.
3. You have a limited license to access and use this website for informational purposes only, to display, copy, print, download its content, for your personal, non-commercial use, and provided that you do not modify the website, its content, or any copyright or other proprietary notices.
4. Nothing contained on this website, or any links contained herein, shall constitute legal advice and is intended for information only.
5. Your unauthorized use of the website or any content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, or other proprietary rights of either Judith Armstrong LLC or other third parties.
6. You are expressly prohibited from taking the following actions: any non-personal or commercial use; use of any robot, spider, automatic device, or other process to monitor or copy this Website or its content; “mirroring” this Website or any content on any other server; and any action that imposes an unreasonable or unusually large load on the Website or otherwise interferes with its functioning.
8. Although the Firm has taken reasonable measures to ensure accuracy, all content on this Website is provided “as is”, Judith Armstrong LLC does not make any representations or warranties with respect to the content. The Firm makes no representations or warranties with respect to websites linked from this Website to websites of a third party, and such links are provided for general information only.
9. Judith Armstrong LLC specifically disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all warranties, express or implied, relating to this Website or any content, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
10. All other rights not granted are reserved.